• Dr. Tom's Farm Part II by Adam Morley, from Good Times (2007); available from several online music services (all linked at NaughtyJack.com) and the iTunes Music Store. Visit NaughtyJack.com for more information.
• A Fool Named Me by the Jackie Payne Steve Edmonson Band, from Master Of The Game (2006); available from CD Baby, Delta Groove Productions and the iTMS. Visit the band's official Website for more information.
• Low On Cash by Eric Lindell, from Low On Cash, Rich On Love (2008); available from Alligator Records and the iTMS. Visit EricLindellBand.com for more information.
• Outside Looking In by Kenny Neal, from Kenny Neal Deluxe Edition (1997); available from Alligator Records and the iTMS. Visit KennyNeal.net for more information.
• Drunkard's Alley, Don't Leave Poor Me and Color-Blind Angel, all by Robin Rogers and all from Treat Me Right (2008); available from the store at Robin's site, Blind Pig Records and iTMS. Visit RobinRogers.com for more information.
• I've Changed My Ways by Patrick Harris, from Long Time Coming (2007); available from CD Baby and the iTMS.
• Till The Sun Comes Up by James Dunn, from The Long Ride Home (2007); available from CD Baby and the iTMS. Visit JamesDunnMusic.com for more information.
• Suffer To Be Simple by Trevor Menear, from Introducing Trevor Menear (2008); available from the iTMS. Visit TrevorM.com for more information.
Mentioned during this show: write to Peter Robinson of Blind Pig Records at radio(at)blindpigrecords(dot)com to thank him for allowing Blind Pig artists' music to be played at Murphy's Saloon; ShangriLaMusic.com.
Excellent resources for more information about the blues: The Blues Foundation and the Delta Blues Museum; be sure to download and listen to the DBM's top-notch (and free) podcast, the Uncensored History of the Blues; BluesRevue.com, the online home of Blues Revue magazine; BigCityBluesMag.com, the online home of Big City Blues magazine; BluesCritic.com.
Be sure to read Today's Chicago Blues by Karen Hanson, an excellent guide to all things blues in present-day Chicago.
For up-to-the-minute news about things to do in Chicago: TheLocalTourist.com.
(Music on Murphy's Saloon #140 courtesy of the artists and the Podsafe Music Network, the PROMONET program of the Independent Online Distribution Alliance, Download.com or Garageband.com)
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U.S. Code).